1. Green Bay Packers 9-0 ; Who can stop Aaron Rodgers and the Pack?
2. San Francisco 49ers 8-1 ; Another win against a top team. That win was all on Alex Smith's arm, and now people are starting to believe.
3. New Orleans Saints 7-3 ; Huge win against a division rival and a good team in the Falcons. Minus the forgettable loss to the Rams, the Saints have been playing well.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers 7-3 ; Back and forth game in Cincinnati but Pittsburgh came out on top. 7-1 vs teams not named the Baltimore Ravens.
5. New York Giants 6-3 ; Although they lost a tough game in the west coast against a strong 49er team, Eli and the Giants are playing good football going in to the later part of the season.
6. New England Patriots 6-3 ; That was a statement game against the Jets. The Patriots showed who owns the AFC East, for now.
7. Baltimore Ravens 6-3 ; Sweep the Steelers, and lose to Jacksonville and Seattle. Doesn't make much sense.
8. Chicago Bears 6-3 ; Absolutely destroyed Detroit in all phases of the game. The Bears have now won 4 of their last 5.
9. Houston Texans 7-3 ; Losing Matt Shaub will be a big blow going forward. Let's see if Matt Leinart is ready for the keys to this muscle car.
10. Dallas Cowboys 5-4 ; Tony Romo and this offense is starting to heat up. DeMarco Murray is a promising back for the boys.
11. Cincinnati Bengals 6-3 ; Even though they lost against the Steelers, that game showed that the Bengals are a contender.
12. Atlanta Falcons 5-4 ; Tough loss to a very good Saints team. Promising signs Matt Ryan and the offense is starting to roll.
13. New York Jets 5-4 ; Still in the hunt. Rex Ryan needs to stop with the predictions and worry about getting this team on track.
14. Detroit Lions 6-3 ; After a 5-0 start, the Lions have lost 3 of their last 4 games. Have they been figured out?
15. Buffalo Bills 5-4 ; Another team who had a hot start and have now fallen into the pack. The Bills have lost 4 of their last 6 games, and some of these games haven't been close.
16. Oakland Raiders 5-4 ; Impressive win over the inconsistent Chargers. Every win is crucial in the mediocre AFC West. If Carson Palmer can air the ball out like he did Thursday, the Raiders will be fine.
17. Tennessee Titans 5-4 ; I really thought the Titans would struggle playing in Carolina, they proved a lot of people wrong after destroying the Panthers.
18. San Diego Chargers 4-5 ; What is going on in San Diego? Phillip Rivers and gang need to figure this out. Norv Turner has a lot of work to do.
19. Denver Broncos 4-5 ; Tim Tebow won the game with 2 completions. Yes, 2 completions. Tebow has the it factor and the Broncos are 3-1 with Tebow as the starter this year.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-5 ; The bye week could not have came at a better time. Josh Freeman has to step up next week with a big test against the Packers.
21. Philadelphia Eagles 3-6 ; The season is done for the dream team. No identity and no fire from the early season favorite.
22. Kansas City Chiefs 4-5 ; Ugly effort from the Chiefs offense Sunday. They need to figure things out, fast, if they want to stay in the race in the AFC West.
23. Arizona Cardinals 3-6 ; John Skelton played very well in Philadelphia. Will the Cardinals stay with Skelton even when Kolb is healthy?
24. Seattle Seahawks 3-6 ; The Seahawks are always tough at home, and proved it with a big win at home vs Baltimore. Let's see if the Seahawks can build off this one.
25. Miami Dolphins 2-7 ; The Dolphins have been playing good football. 2-0 for the phins the last 2 weeks.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars 3-6 ; Maurice Jones-Drew is keeping this team in games. Jason Hill has become a favorite target to QB Blaine Gabbert.
27. Carolina Panthers 2-7 ; Many people thought the Panthers would finish the season strong. Not a great start to the 2nd half of the season.
28. St. Louis Rams 2-7 ; They will take any kind of win at this point. Steven Jackson deserves some recognition, he is still an elite back.
29. Cleveland Browns 3-6 ; The Browns need to figure something out on offense. The defense hasn't been the problem.
30. Minnesota Vikings 2-7 ; Christian Ponder is a promising QB for the Vikings. The rest of the season will be to get Ponder and the offense familiar with one another.
31. Washington Redskins 3-6 ; It's hard to believe this team started 3-1 and was in the top 10 in most rankings after the 1st quarter of the season.
32. Indianapolis Colts 0-10 ; There has been winnable games for the Colts, and they aren't winning them. They are that bad.